Ads Top

"My experience in Hong Kong"


#PokemonGO: I from the US and I had one day in Hong Kong to try to catch a Farfectch'd. Started around 7am and finished around 4pm, with an hour off for church and some more time for sightseeing. I used incense for most of the day. I was only on the Kowloon side for this trip. I took extra batteries with me.Of course, the first one popped up completely unexpectedly while I was sitting at breakfast at McD. It was one of those "what the..." moments. I spent time in Kowloon Park, visited some smaller parks, walked along the waterfront, and walked main streets in Kowloon. Back home, Tauros are around so much I stopped collecting them. Farfetch'd were not like that in Hong Kong, at least for me. I saw the next one when I was done at 4pm and heading back to the hotel. Another showed up Nearby when I got to the hotel, but I couldn't get to it in time. Another showed up when I was at an MRT station, headed to china, but I wasn't fast enough to get out at the station to catch it.I checked Signal Hill, which I read was a good spot to find them, but I already had one and it's quite a hill.Now, I'm in China. Pokemon Go run and shows the map (at least for me), but there are no Mon, Stops, or Gyms. I hope I can at least get credit for walking my buddy. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jqorsv
"My experience in Hong Kong" "My experience in Hong Kong" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:36 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.