Ads Top

"Niantic: Excellent Customer Service Experience!!"


#PokemonGO: I made an accidental purchase earlier today of 8 Incense, so you know it was done by accident, and thought "Ah crap! That's 500 PokéCoins I won't be getting back!" Then I thought, I'll fire off an email to Niantic and see if they'll sort it for me and what do you know, within 10 minutes(!) they respond with the below: "Trainer, We've cancelled the purchase of 8 Incense as requested and added 500 PokéCoins back to your inventory. -NianticOpsVal" I replied back thanking them profusely and said that I'd share this excellent experience online so here I am, doing just that!! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jL7d62
"Niantic: Excellent Customer Service Experience!!" "Niantic: Excellent Customer Service Experience!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.