Ads Top

"Please take note of the nest migration number if you plan on doing egg research."


#PokemonGO: I just read through another egg analysis thread and the current circlejerk goes "man I got a ton of X out of my small area stops" with "you got no evidence for Y location drops X[monster] eggs because everybody has gotten every pokemon out of eggs". I think this is a void argument because with all the nest rotations, I have seen pretty much every non-ultra-rare pokemon spawn in a radius of less than 300m from my flat over the course of the last half year.Also to add that you dont get an ultra-rare from eggs of Y biome, is maybe more a matter of it being ultra-rare and less of a counterargument to the hypothesis of biome linked eggs.From my annecdotal experience... At the start of the halloween event everyone was hyped for getting 3 10km in a batch. I received them all in 3 consecutive stops along a small river I visited the first time (biome with duck, star, dratini and lots of karps at that time). Since I just cleared my egg inv due to incubator extra candy frenzy, I also got a lot of other eggs.The result of the hatchings afterwards were my first ever karp hatches (i was so depressed that everyone I knew already had his gyara and got basically no karps with lv29). And I got 2 consecutive Lapras, my first and last ones, plus my first chansey.tl;dr If you do research on eggs and their hatching, you should note down the stop it dropped and the current nest rotation.If the same stop drops you only A B C D in rotation9 and only E F G H in rot10, you might have not just pure randoms from A to H... via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jpBmuU
"Please take note of the nest migration number if you plan on doing egg research." "Please take note of the nest migration number if you plan on doing egg research." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:36 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.