Ads Top

"Probably old Buddy news."


#PokemonGO: The other day I hatched a 98% Voltorb. At the time I had 48 candies and a placeholder Electrode of low IVs. I made Voltorb my buddy on a day that I was working since the walking distance is ~2km each way. On getting back I transferred the crap Electrode and evolved the Voltorb.At this point the newly evolved Electrode was still my buddy. Open evolving I found that excess walking distance attached to my Voltorb disappeared - the Electrode was on at 0/3km on the cycle at 4km walked. So yeah, probably old news, but I just thought I would share. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jgldo5
"Probably old Buddy news." "Probably old Buddy news." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.