Ads Top

""[Question]i going to organize a lure event.......HELP ME 😱"


#PokemonGO: Hi all.I am CEO of a small business. I want to organize a Lure Event in the spring.I have 100 euro on iTunes to buy a shitload of lure modules.Now my question..... anyone can give me some information, feedback or tips to make it a huge succes so everyone in my area can have benefits from it?Idea: I want to make a new account on my business device and build it up before the spring starts. The device has it own SIM / internet bundle and is used for business calls. I never used it for POGO as I play that on my personal device only...Edit: I going to organize this for free, so everyone can participate. I have my friends from my team already invited. We will have drinks and beverage for everyone thats in the neigbourhoodThank you my fellow Reddit friends with helping me with advice, tips and feedback.Kind regards Alexjeboo via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2jEX5PA
""[Question]i going to organize a lure event.......HELP ME 😱" ""[Question]i going to organize a lure event.......HELP ME 😱" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:40 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.