Ads Top

"Santachu interaction with pokestop when spawned, possible easter egg?"


#PokemonGO: Lately I've noticed that when pikachu spawns near a pokestop that I'm not in range of the pokestop becomes active and the cube turns into the disc that slowly rotates, like it would if you were in range. Obviously I still can't spin the disc because I'm still out of range but to me it's a reference to the Christmas loading screen where pikachu was lighting the Christmas lights on the pokestop, and that's why in game the pokestop seems to become active when one is nearby?Unfortunately though I have no photographic or video evidence of this occurring but I wondered if others have noticed this or think it might be some little easter egg? This hasn't happened with any other species before.Edit: just to clarify, the reason I've been thinking this is because there it's a pokestop across the road from me which is out of range, so it's not one that I've recently spun, but what happens when santachu spawns is that the pokestop it spawns next to causes the pokestop to "pop" up with that noise you hear when you're in range. The santachu is between myself and the pokestop, and sometimes if it spawns in the right place is also causes the pokestop further up the road to activate too (which is also out of range, so sometimes both pop up if the santachu is between them as well as them and myself).Sorry for any confusion in this post, and I also regret not taking any screenshots of it happening as it didn't occur to me at the time. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hJR3g1
"Santachu interaction with pokestop when spawned, possible easter egg?" "Santachu interaction with pokestop when spawned, possible easter egg?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.