Ads Top

"Saw a shadow for the first time in months today."


#PokemonGO: Not including the regionals and legendaries I only had 3 Pokémon left to catch this morning (Lickitung, Hitmonchan, and Aerodactyl) I honestly never expected to encounter any of them in the wild since I haven't before and live in a rural area, but this afternoon after coming home from a class I sat down, pulled out my phone, opened Pokémon in that not-really-paying-attention-just-click-on-apps-motion and there it was: a lickitung shadow at the only pokestop near me. I screamed and ran out the door with no shoes, hopped in my car and drove down the road. I'm now the proud owner of a puny lickitung. It's been so long since I've been that excited playing the game and it just makes me want gen. 2 even more. Anyone have a similar story? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2i8iWym
"Saw a shadow for the first time in months today." "Saw a shadow for the first time in months today." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.