Ads Top

"Something needs to be done about gym GPS errors."


#PokemonGO: I realize that the idea behind kicking you out of a gym if you wander off makes sense.However it's pointlessly strict to throw you out of a gym just because your gps decided to move you over a few meters.The gym near my office is nearly impossible to battle when I'm waiting for the train because it's next to a very tall building...so almost without fail any time I try to battle it...boom I'm kicked out after I KO 1 or 2 mons and then I'm not allowed to try to fight it again!I don't see why once you start a gym fight why you should be booted as long as you're within a reasonable distance.They need to take these GPS issues into account! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2icBE8l
"Something needs to be done about gym GPS errors." "Something needs to be done about gym GPS errors." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.