Ads Top

"This stupid game.."


#PokemonGO: Has helped me reach a personal fitness milestone.Today, for the first time in my life, I ran a half marathon. I wanted to do this for the past few years but I'm a lazy turd.Enter Pokémon Go.A silly, repetitive, children's game, that I have no interest in. I've never watched Pokémon. I never played the game boy games. Six months ago I couldn't tell you the difference between a charizard and a dragonite. And I'm pretty sure I would have told you a jigglypuff was a dessert.Today, I'm storing candies, I'm bitching constantly about STILL never seeing a Porygon (I'm level 30 for Christ's sake!) I still get excited when a snorlax or a dragonite pop up in my neighborhood. And today, I felt a little sense of wonder when I hatched my first baby (whatever the hell that means.)I had two 10k eggs this morning, and instead of running a short five mile run like I planned, I just decided to keep going. I wanted to see what they yielded (Hitmonlee and Magby,) so I did.This dumb child's game, it helped me reach new goals.Thanks, Niantic. Sorry for all the mean things I said. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2jmyPgM
"This stupid game.." "This stupid game.." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.