Ads Top

"Using Buddy for Pidgey candies... convince me I'm stupid."


#PokemonGO: My regional dex is complete, as of now. I hatched a 96% IV Snorlax that I was using as a buddy to level up, but it's become so arduous. I don't have anything else that I need candies for.Switched to my Pidgeot so I can get 1 candy per KM. I do a lucky egg mass evolve once a week for around 120K XP because, at level 34 and a complete regional dex, I'm just XP grinding and stocking up coins from gyms. I usually have between 40-50 pidgeys to evolve.Can anyone give me a better use for my KMs?tl;dr: it's not too long, just read it. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2imeBGh
"Using Buddy for Pidgey candies... convince me I'm stupid." "Using Buddy for Pidgey candies... convince me I'm stupid." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.