Ads Top

"Weird Gen 1 quirks you miss/are glad they changed"


I'm back to playing Yellow on the VC after a long spurt of gen 6 madness, and boy does it feel like a whole different beast. I have a mental list of things I've noticed that I'm glad they changed, but there's probably stuff that was actually better.-Pokeballs actually missing the Pokemon when thrown. WTH? I was trying to catch Chansey in Safari and about 5 balls in a row all missed!-Having to manually change PC boxes, so that you wouldn't be told that you are unable to catch a Pokemon because the box is full. Seriously, so much frustration from this!-Having to select HMs manually. Okay just a minor one this, but still.-Do the badges ACTUALLY change your stats?-Weird selection of TMs. I can't remember all of them from my playthrough but a few of them had me scratching my head.-On route 21 there's a swimmer trainer that's... actually a Cue Ball! Is Gen 1 the only gen to feature a swimming trainer that isn't actually a swimmer class?That's just a few of mine, playing Gen 1 after the others feels... weird. In a weird way, heh.Do you miss any of the early or odd design choices from Gen 1? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2iRNwLV
"Weird Gen 1 quirks you miss/are glad they changed" "Weird Gen 1 quirks you miss/are glad they changed" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.