Ads Top

"Confirmed: Saying Lapras Upon Hearing A Spawn Does Not Increase Your Chance Of Catching Lapras"


#PokemonGO: I've yet to see a lapras in the wild or hatch one (over 500 eggs hatched now), so I decided to try an experiment.I had my earphones in and every time I heard a spawn in the game I said the word lapras. I then proceeded to to check the spawn to see if it was indeed a lapras.It's a small sample size but after 100 spawns I can confirm that indeed saying the word lapras does not increase your chances of summoning the mythical beast.Prior to this test I had seen exactly zero wild lapras and during the test I did not see any lapras. My greatest spawns were pidgeys, rattatas, paras, and jigglypuff (valentines event).Future test might involve testing in different biomes.Just thought I'd pass this information on to anyone else still needing a lapras.;-) via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lDYS8G
"Confirmed: Saying Lapras Upon Hearing A Spawn Does Not Increase Your Chance Of Catching Lapras" "Confirmed: Saying Lapras Upon Hearing A Spawn Does Not Increase Your Chance Of Catching Lapras" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.