Ads Top

"Dear diary, after 7 days the mythical evolution item still has not appeared."


#PokemonGO: The seven day streak proved to be useless today. My sister had one appear after 6 stops. God do I hate that Politoad.Even though the odds are not in my favour I will keep going. Daily detours to common places are still needed if I want to make it through this dark period.Meanwhile the "no evolution item HQ" gets more empty with the hour. Soon I will be the last daily visitor. I wonder if those who left even know we unlucky few still exist. Or do they? Am I alone?I have to go, I still need 8 more Onix candy so I can revel in all the Pokémon I can't evolve.Hugs and kisses,Omgarm via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lAlUKE
"Dear diary, after 7 days the mythical evolution item still has not appeared." "Dear diary, after 7 days the mythical evolution item still has not appeared." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.