Ads Top

"Defender pokemon - Am I the only one?"


#PokemonGO: So I noticed a lot of people complaining about Blissey (or loving her if you're using her for defense) in the current gym meta but I feel as though this is a GOOD thing for the meta. Allow me to explain:How many of you have gone out one night and thought ''I'm going on a gym spree and collecting up 10 gyms for my cash out''. Then, after taking 1 gym and lvling it up with your buds and moving to the next - the first is INSTANTLY fkin gone after you put in like 3k+ cp pokemon in it.The fact that defense is dealt with AI makes taking lvl 10 3k+ cp gyms too easy imo. Enter Blissey - People are genuinely having to fight and apply strategy to their gym takedowns or it's GG timeout. I personally think that Blissey should be used as an example for making gym battles more than just ''yolo kill everything and move on''. It's a GYM BATTLE afterall right? You SHOULD need to stock up on potions and rework your attack plan to take it down. You SHOULD also be able to hold it for more than exactly 1 sec after you leave your defender in it.Just my opinion anyway, but I really feel like the issue with Blissey is that she's the ONLY one of her kind (snorlax is close I guess? not really..) so it feels like she in particular is ''op''. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2luIypm
"Defender pokemon - Am I the only one?" "Defender pokemon - Am I the only one?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.