Ads Top

"Getting way more 10k eggs."


#PokemonGO: I get about 1 maybe 2 10k eggs a month. I got the last tier of Breeder two days before Gen 2 release. Since then I've gotten 14 10k eggs.Now I'm wondering if the medal or the update affected the rate.4 of those were the day before gen 2 when I got the medal.My wife has gotten 1 10k egg since gen 2 release. She's a few eggs from the medal. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2kQ7A3v
"Getting way more 10k eggs." "Getting way more 10k eggs." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:20 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.