Ads Top

"I appreciate that the app on android no longer pauses my music on startup, but please dont lower the volume on startup"


#PokemonGO: If i listen to music when starting the app it will lower the volume to like half of what it was, so I have to raise it back up. I would be fine if that is all even if its frustrating, but whenever the app is not in the foreground, the music goes back up to original value, on top of what i raised before causing some serious earache.I believe there is some kind of feature in android used that is used to not make the audio too loud when putting in a headset or something, but that should not be used when in a scenario like this.If there is a permission I can block the app from using (havent seen anything, but i might be missing it) i would greatly appreciate knowing of it. For reference I use a nexus 5x running 7.1.2. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2kIoZrw
"I appreciate that the app on android no longer pauses my music on startup, but please dont lower the volume on startup" "I appreciate that the app on android no longer pauses my music on startup, but please dont lower the volume on startup" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.