Ads Top

"I wish we could organize our Pokémon better, maybe in boxes like the video games."


#PokemonGO: We can favorite Pokémon, but I'd still like to be able to organize them better. Maybe with tabs at the top of the Pokémon page, a little like the way we can in boxes for the video games.This way I can put the Pokémon I like as my personal favorites in a box. Put ones away that I'm saving up for trading. Separate the ones I want to hopefully be able to breed in the future. Have a box where I can keep the ones I want to level up, etc. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2kHdXkI
"I wish we could organize our Pokémon better, maybe in boxes like the video games." "I wish we could organize our Pokémon better, maybe in boxes like the video games." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.