Ads Top

"I'm experiencing a vastly increased income rate of 10k eggs."


#PokemonGO: It really has been a generous amount. I've received probably about 9-10 in the past 2 days. I've even hatched 3 Larvitars [88.9, 88.9, and 93.3%] and am already 86 candies into my Tyranitar!Consequently, I am curious if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.I don't remember if it worked this way, but are your chances higher if it's your first time getting an egg from a specific stop? Because if so, I have been reaching a lot of stops I haven't seen before during my Gen II nest farming.I would appreciate some insight, and feel free to share some of your stories too!BONUS QUESTION EDIT: In addition, has anyone else noticed higher quality Pokémon from their egg hatches? I'm curious about this as well, because I'm also noticing a higher rate of 90+ IV hatches.EDIT [As mentioned in an earlier comment]: I feel I should add a disclaimer mentioning I noticed the increased rates after finally clearing my previous queue of 5k eggs as well. Otherwise, people who don't pay or stock up on gold from gyms might actually feel like the rate is the same, considering their average hatching rates to begin with. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lzPOk1
"I'm experiencing a vastly increased income rate of 10k eggs." "I'm experiencing a vastly increased income rate of 10k eggs." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.