Ads Top

"I'm a Hoarder. I need help."


#PokemonGO: I completed my Pokedex today and I've just realised that I'm a hoarder. I have so many useless Mons and I have no idea what to delete and what to save.Should I keep some for when trading comes out? I have an army of Mr. Mime that a part of me thinks I should just trade. I have over 1200 Slowpoke candy and have still kept 23 Slowpoke saved just incase Gen 2 evolve is random and I need them all to get my Slowking.Same situation with all the others...Polywhirl and Odish etc.So here's the thing. I'm guessing that between us all we can make a list or chart that would be the ideal Pokemon to keep.At the moment I think keeping 3 of each of the fully evolved is enough. Highest CP, best moveset, and best IV's. Of course the ideal would be a Mon with all 3.Is this the best only for someone who is a collector and not a fighter?TLDR: I have too many Pokemon and i need to know which ones to transfer. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ky2d4R
"I'm a Hoarder. I need help." "I'm a Hoarder. I need help." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.