Ads Top

"Jigglypuff sighting"


#PokemonGO: I'm new to this so I apologize if this is a stupid and often asked question.For the past few days I've been taking a different path to use Pokemon go. Every time I come to a specific point in my path, I always encounter a Jigglypuff at the exact same location.Is this something I should report on silphroad web app? If yes, how? Never reported before. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2kZrzse
"Jigglypuff sighting" "Jigglypuff sighting" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.