Ads Top

"MIT Research: Does PokemonGO Make Cities Better? Tell us!"


#PokemonGO: Hi all, I'm a grad student at MIT studying Urban Planning, and I am writing my master's thesis about PokemonGO! PG is fascinating because it seems to have a profound effect on how we move about. Although it's "just" a game, it could potentially change the future of how we manage and design streets, transportation systems or even whole cities. Since this is such a mechanics- and data-focused community, I thought you might have an opinion on this. What do you think? Is PokemonGO good for your city or town? Please check out my survey below and tell me! It's short, it's fun, and you'll contribute to some important academic Pokemon research. Plus, I'll come back here to post my results later. Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions. Survey: Does PG Make Better Cities? ~Scott Margeson | MIT DUSP via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2l1Hru6
"MIT Research: Does PokemonGO Make Cities Better? Tell us!" "MIT Research: Does PokemonGO Make Cities Better? Tell us!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.