Ads Top

"Moveset Rebalance has made me a Casual Player"


#PokemonGO: I want to preface this by saying that I was thrilled when Niantic released Gen 2. However, after seeing the moveset rebalance, I realized how much time and effort I've wasted going after the "ideal moveset." Unlike the previous rebalance, most legacy movesets are actually worse than the newer ones. WA/FB Charizard and Psy/P Alakazam are now subpar. Rather than being mad, I've just stopped taking the game as seriously as I used to. Now, I'm just going for Pokedex entries and nothing else. Certainly not starting all over to farm hundreds of candies and millions of stardust to power up the new "ideal movesets" knowing that Niantic could just make another rebalance. Not really interested in hatching twice as many eggs to get Gen 2 Pokemon when nests exist. However, it is still exciting seeing shadows on the nearby again. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2m7EjgP
"Moveset Rebalance has made me a Casual Player" "Moveset Rebalance has made me a Casual Player" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.