Ads Top

"Music volume should not be significantly lowered if all in-game sounds are disabled"


#PokemonGO: This is a new problem. While I appreciate Niantic's effort to fix the audio problems with the game, I feel like it's still not done yet. I turn up my music while playing because the volume gets noticeably lower in-game but when I switch to another app or go back to the home screen, the volume gets twice as load blowing out my ears. At this point I decided to not bother turning up the volume in-game while listening to music for this reason. I think the volume should remain the same if you have all in-game audio disabled, which I do. I don't see the point of significantly reducing the volume if you can't hear any of the in-game sounds.Edit: I'm referring to Android only because I'm not sure if the same problem also exists in the iOS version. If it does then my complaint applies to both platforms. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2klITIJ
"Music volume should not be significantly lowered if all in-game sounds are disabled" "Music volume should not be significantly lowered if all in-game sounds are disabled" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.