Ads Top

"Niantic please fix the Apple Watch app"


#PokemonGO: 1) Every time I start a new work out the session ends immediatly and I have to start another to track distance. 2) Constant popups that my watch isn't connected when it is. 3) Today I started a workout while I shoveled snow. I didn't check the watch because it was under lots of layers. When I finished shoveling, I went to end my workout. I got gotten 3 kms during the session but NONE OF MY EGGS UPDATED. I had to restart my watch and force closed and restarted the iPhone app and Watch app multiple times before the distance synced with the eggs. Still lost those 3 kms. They show up in my activity app but didn't sync with Go so. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2kXMAH1
"Niantic please fix the Apple Watch app" "Niantic please fix the Apple Watch app" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.