Ads Top

"Pokemon go saves me daily"


#PokemonGO: So I'm a 20 year old who has too many panic attacks to leave the house much. I've lost jobs from them, friendships are hard to maintain, and just living is impossible sometimes. Many therapists have described to me how Pokemon has been my coping mechanism through this. I play the games over and over again and it keeps me from feeling stressed. Pokemon has been my coping mechanism since I was a kid, but now it has evolved beyond that. Now, I have Pokemon go and it gets me excited to leave the house. I love going to the square in town to get Pokemon and walking around. I no longer have to bring my 3ds with me everywhere in case I get anxious. I love this game... Even though I wish they had more pokestops and Pokemon in rural areas. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lwn0XV
"Pokemon go saves me daily" "Pokemon go saves me daily" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.