Ads Top

"Proof of Double Buddy Candy"


#PokemonGO: Did any one every prove that double buddy candy was a thing? I did a quick (minimal depth) search of the sub and didn't find much. There's a lot of anecdotal evidence but any of those intense analytical threads? A bunch of screen shots?I was checking my Chansey progress and noticed it was higher than I expected, I didn't see when it actually happened though.http://ift.tt/2kTT6Mh http://ift.tt/2l03l13 unless I'm missing something, I must've gotten the double somewhere along the road.65.8km / 5km per candy is 13 candies. 3 candies for catching my only Chansey. 3 candies + 13 candies = 16 candies I should have 16 candies, but actually have 17. Does someone have another explanation?-In regards to the decreased buddy distance event; I'm now thinking I could screen shot my buddy at 0.1 km before my next anticipated candy (so at 69.9km), and again at 70.0 km to show it increased at the even increment of 5km total walked. Would that show I haven't ever switched her out?-edit: minor text fixes via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2kTV2Vk
"Proof of Double Buddy Candy" "Proof of Double Buddy Candy" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.