Ads Top

"Quickly re-learning a lot of evolutions aren't actually in Gen 2"


#PokemonGO: The first time I saw a Sneasel I was really excited at the prospect of evolving into a Weavile, who like in the games, would be a decent Pokemon (I would think).Then as I looked at my Sneasel's page, there's no evolve button! I looked it up, lo and behold Weavile is introduced in Gen 4. Same goes for Ambipom and Gliscor just to name a few.Aside from Gen 1 --> Gen 2 evolutions which are classic, I kinda just assumed most evolutions were within their own gens. It seems kind of silly to be "saving" Sneasel candy for an evolution that's two generations later... but what else am I gonna do with it? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2kJpG2l
"Quickly re-learning a lot of evolutions aren't actually in Gen 2" "Quickly re-learning a lot of evolutions aren't actually in Gen 2" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.