Ads Top

"Sick of spoofers..."


#PokemonGO: The only thing I've got left is trying to max my bag and Pokémon storage. That and getting to level 40...but the immediate goal is maxing storage.That said I can see 2 of the 4 gyms I try to hold or at least collect on from my apartment. So on the way home tonight I made sure I was in all 4 of the close gyms because I was going to be able to collect soon. As I was going to bed I saw one of the gyms being taken out. So me being me jumped in the car ran down the street and took it right back after they had taken it.As soon as in took it back I noticed the second one up the block was being attacked. So being a bit competitive I decided to run up and take it back with dude right there, you know kinda like claiming my territory. But when I got there there wasn't anyone, so I decided to take this one back, but as I was the first gym was going down again. Mind you this is the middle of the night and I didn't pass a car or anything the next thing you know in less than 5 mins, not even enough time to drive to all 4 gyms. I was completely out of everything.Now if I was sitting there going against someone face to face it would be one thing, but the fact they can teleport anywhere they wanted replenish all their supplies and not waste any gas in front of their computer from the comfort of their home ticks me off.Now I know 40 coins is only $0.40 and I probably spent more driving between the two gyms in gas. But to me it's a principal thing, I want to do it for "free", and without cheating. Spoofing to get to stops because you live in the woods ok, I can see that, but to take the only 4 gyms I have or ever am able to hold for longer than 10 mins makes me throw up my hands and go well I guess I'm done. I can't collect coins? No new content? Nothing else to see here I guess.So if you spoof...especially if you do it to take gyms.Sincerely, F$&! YOU! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2kUbV5y
"Sick of spoofers..." "Sick of spoofers..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.