Ads Top

"[Story] Day 200 and counting"


#PokemonGO: As per my iWatch, I've hit 200 days in row of meeting my daily calorie burn and exercise goals. I started playing on Pokémon Go on 7/9/16. I never was into Pokémon previously, but I quickly found it fun collecting Pokémon, even if I still can't pronounce most of them correctly. After a couple weeks playing of intermittently, I became addicted to the game. I wanted to complete my Pokedex. It got me out there walking. For the first time ever, I found a reason to exercise on a regular basis. My record distance walking is over 18 miles in one day. A total of 32 miles that weekend alone. I'm currently a level 33 player, who has a completed NA Pokedex with the new babies included. I walk an average of 5 miles per day and sometimes more, if there's a good event or new Pokémon to catch. I live in LA, so it's pretty much a good day to walk every day. I've had a couple days which I've had to hit the treadmill instead of walking outdoors because of rain, so I guess I'm addicted to exercising too, even if I can't catch many Pokémon on a given day. My girlfriend says I'm OCD, but whatever at least it's a good OCD. I've never been into going to gyms or exercising regularly, so this has been a real accomplishment for me. My goal is one year straight. Hopefully, Gen 2 will come out soon, so I'll have greater motivation to get out there and play. In the meantime, I'll just keep walking. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2jFYpgE
"[Story] Day 200 and counting" "[Story] Day 200 and counting" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.