Ads Top

"[Suggestion] Now that we have a bunch of new evolutions to keep track of, can we please add a filter option to sort by Pokemon with enough candies to evolve?"


#PokemonGO: It's getting difficult to be efficient and use my time properly with a lucky egg when I have to waste time looking for the Pokemon I'm able to evolve. I know that I can favorite the Pokemon that I'm going to evolve, which my dad currently does and works well for him, but I tend to be clumsy and accidentally transfer things, so I use the favorite button on Pokemon that are actually my favorite.I can't imagine it's too difficult to sort the Pokemon by however many candies they require. It can be a simple if/else code where it checks the variable of candies to see if the candy goal is the same value or higher as the required candy value for evolution to take place. I don't know what language the app is written in but I honestly can't imagine it's that difficult when they are making such substantial changes in gyms that require much more math.TL:DR I know we can favorite Pokemon to display which ones need to be evolved, but it would make everyone's lives easier if we just had a standalone option to sort by evolvable Pokemon. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2m9qX3N
"[Suggestion] Now that we have a bunch of new evolutions to keep track of, can we please add a filter option to sort by Pokemon with enough candies to evolve?" "[Suggestion] Now that we have a bunch of new evolutions to keep track of, can we please add a filter option to sort by Pokemon with enough candies to evolve?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.