Ads Top

"To TheSilphRoad & dronpes: thank you for everything. We have been unbanned from reddit."


#PokemonGO: Today I received an e-mail from reddit's support confirming that Pokémon GO hub was unbanned from reddit. This would never be possible without /r/TheSilphRoad and /u/dronpes.This comes in a time of great excitement and joy in Pokémon GO and I am humbled to have the opportunity to contribute to this amazing place. I have no more words, I never thought that I would see this day come true./u/dronpes you are a wonder. Thank you for everything, for words of acceptance on my first post, for words of warning when I mess up a datamine, for everything. I think we are still banned on /r/TheSilphRoad by automod or something, but I'm working to fix that with quality submissions and original research./r/TheSilphRoad you know what you are. You are amazing. I have no words. Can't stop crying - tears of joy.Update: don't want to create a new post, so here's a marked map of all Uniball-Rodamco shopping malls that are part of Feb 18th eventhttp://imgur.com/a/PGU9QCan we figure out any pattern?Antonio,GO Hub <= after 4 months, the link actually works! :D via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2lWsb2c
"To TheSilphRoad & dronpes: thank you for everything. We have been unbanned from reddit." "To TheSilphRoad & dronpes: thank you for everything. We have been unbanned from reddit." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.