Ads Top

"Valentine's event has revealed which OSM 'label' correlates with Porygon spawns for my city."


#PokemonGO: I live in a desert biome, in a city which can be defined as a 'tourist town'. There is a major hotel area on one side of the city, and this is the area that I've caught all my Porygon (4 of them) before the event. During the event, I have continued to only observe Porygon spawn within this area; no spawns have occurred within the rest of the city. On OSM, the Porygon spawn area is define as 'retail area' under the "Land use features..." section. Interestingly, Chansey (which I've caught about 60 so far in this event) are spawning in both the retail area, and within the residential portion of the city. Has anyone else checked OSM to see where their Porygon appear to be spawning? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2l0XQSL
"Valentine's event has revealed which OSM 'label' correlates with Porygon spawns for my city." "Valentine's event has revealed which OSM 'label' correlates with Porygon spawns for my city." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.