Ads Top

"What future posts will look after the Valentines Day Event."


#PokemonGO: Why are Niantic doubling all the candies, that's not even that useful! Niantic should be shot! :@Mew is a pink Pokemon, why wasn't Mew released!I finally caught a Chansey! And it's 100%IV!! . . .. 21CP!I walked 50km during the event with my Magikarp, now I only have.. 273 candies to go!Update: I did it! Finally! . . . (It has Bite/Twister)Lures last for 6 hours? Who even waits around for 6 hours? That's right, me! Do you know what I caught? NOTHING INTERESTING!!.The only three things i've hatched from his event are Smoochum, cleffa and igglybuff! I hate baby Pokemon, why are they even in the game?I didn't hatch any baby Pokemon and all I can see is posts about people hatching them! Why am I so unlucky! REE! :@I'm not happy about this game and I haven't been for months, I just came here to complain. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2kIekgN
"What future posts will look after the Valentines Day Event." "What future posts will look after the Valentines Day Event." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.