Ads Top

"Why does Vaporeon so highly outperform Gyarados?"


#PokemonGO: I have been taking my information from the 11/24 update of Qmike's spreadsheets here http://ift.tt/2gDIt1u and also the 'true dps' figures on Gamepress.I recently evolved my 97% Gyarados and got Bite/HP, now I'm sad to see he barely cranks out more dps than Vap while taking a lot more damage. Can somebody explain why Gyarados is a full 15% behind Vap on the duelist efficiency spreadsheet?I'm assuming, since he does more raw dps but ranks lower in duels that he just ends up taking more damage. I'm also aware that Vaporeon's base stats are actually higher by a small amount. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jE5Qda
"Why does Vaporeon so highly outperform Gyarados?" "Why does Vaporeon so highly outperform Gyarados?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.