Ads Top

"Confirmed: Partychu spawns have increased."


#PokemonGO: A few days ago I made a post about the spawn rate of Partychu in my city based on statistics from our local tracker: http://ift.tt/2meP70b was 0.333% of spawns for the first day of Partychu.I checked the spawn rate for the past 24 hours and it has increased to 0.591%.DISCLAIMER: Even though I made this abundantly clear in my last post, it was deleted because people got confused. These percentages are for my city and my city alone. This is biome-dependent. The point is, Pikachu spawn rates yesterday were almost twice as high as the first day of the event, so they have increased, though the exact numbers/percentages may vary based on your area via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2lwZiZW
"Confirmed: Partychu spawns have increased." "Confirmed: Partychu spawns have increased." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.