Ads Top

"I just bought €100,- worth of Pokecoins, who else is still putting money in this game and why?"


#PokemonGO: So I recently moved from an apartment into a nice home :) with a lot of Forrest nearby for walking my dog. I now have 4 times the poke stops as i had, so everyday I have a lot of eggs, I love hatching them, so that's my reason for spending that amount of money.I walk about 5k a day now and walking those eggs give me a motivation to keep on going, if this is a price I have to pay every few months I'm okay with it :) And yeah, I am overweight, so I'm happy with the amount of walking I do via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2nUWIlw
"I just bought €100,- worth of Pokecoins, who else is still putting money in this game and why?" "I just bought €100,- worth of Pokecoins, who else is still putting money in this game and why?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:27 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.