Ads Top

"Kid on a wheelchair playing PoGo"


#PokemonGO: I created my reddit account last year to see more content about Pokemon Go and I have enjoyed so much the stories that you have posted. For example I remember the one that many people fill the pokestops of lures on a hospital for children with cancer. Or the one that some guy take parents and kids on his van in a rural area to catch pokemon… he had lost his son a few months ago. I didn't know that sometime I could have a story to share with you.Last weekend me and my friend went to a Chikorita nest and after 3 hours of walking, it was exhausting. Anyway, because of the event, we decided to visit a second park.When we were resting a little, we saw a little kid on a wheelchair with his dad . Each one of them had their own phone. You should have seen the joy in the kid’s face.For me it was so heartbreaking, specially since earlier I saw a facebook post of a someone who said: “What? walking? Thank you but no, that’s why I’m a spoofer?”. Really? Having the possibility of walking you decided to play comfortable at home?. This little brave kid clearly showed that he has so much more courage than the other guy. As soon as we saw him, we stopped resting and re-started the hunting. We felt like crap.This is my first post and sorry for my bad english. I didn't know how to start but I really needed to express this. Thank you reddit and happy hunting.PS.- If you have more stories that you remember I would really appreciate you share them with me. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2o3Amig
"Kid on a wheelchair playing PoGo" "Kid on a wheelchair playing PoGo" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.