Ads Top

"My 7 day streak is tomorrow and as someone whom rng despises I am very excited."


#PokemonGO: I worked hard and did my grinding to have all the slowpoke, zubat, porygon, horsea, onix, scyther, eevee, oddish, and poliwag candies that i could possibly need to evolve and power up their generation 2 evolutions.Gen 2 drops!Evolved blissey and crobat. Nice. Blissey is a monster. But wait...Some of them need evolution items, follows the games... alright, got my first evo item on my 7 day spin. Cool, now have an evolved slowking. 846 pokestop spins later I receive a sunstone. Bellossom. 584 spins later I get an upgrade. And now 1,240 spins later I get another sunstone.So, my average is 890 pokestops spun per evolution item. That is a lot of spinning, so thank goodness for the guaranteed drop on the 7 day streak! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2nSvuw4
"My 7 day streak is tomorrow and as someone whom rng despises I am very excited." "My 7 day streak is tomorrow and as someone whom rng despises I am very excited." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:25 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.