Ads Top

"PoGoPlus does not let you know that the battery is over anymore, if you have connectivity issues try replacing the battery"


#PokemonGO: I first had my PoGoPlus not connecting to my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7). I tried everything, hard reset, turning off the phone, reconnecting 20 times and nothing.I fixed it by changing the battery, however, the PoGo did not tell me that the battery was over.I just had the new version of the game (0.59.1) and the new Nougat Android (7), so I was not sure why I was having these connectivity issues. After all, it was just the battery, thanks Niantic for letting me know... via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2nUlZgg
"PoGoPlus does not let you know that the battery is over anymore, if you have connectivity issues try replacing the battery" "PoGoPlus does not let you know that the battery is over anymore, if you have connectivity issues try replacing the battery" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.