Ads Top

"Same gym always crashes my game when I try to click on it"


#PokemonGO: I live next to one gym that always crashes my game when I try to click on it. Currently it has my prized dragonite in it. I have mons in other gyms nearby and don't have any issues with those nor with any other gym I come across. I have only noticed this recently in the past few days. Since it's visible from my house I have clicked on this gym hundreds of times since launch and fielded plenty of pokemon in it.Anyone else had this issue before? Not really sure what could be going on since it only started recently and didn't coincide with the launch of the water event. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2mLvcYf
"Same gym always crashes my game when I try to click on it" "Same gym always crashes my game when I try to click on it" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.