Ads Top

"Stop teasing us Niantic. Give us the rest of those shiny pokemon so I can finally grind to get my hands on a pink Crobat"


#PokemonGO: Personally, I love pokemon with all my heart. 11/10. However, my motivation dies because I have caught/completed everything there is in the handheld games. The one thing that keeps me going is the hunt for shiny pokemon Recently, it has become the same for Pokemon GO. I feel like the fire and passion that I felt since release will finally come back once the rest of the shinies drop because I'd be going out in hopes of getting a rush like no other. I admit it, the thrill of finding a shiny pokemon is addicting... but the addiction is what keeps me playing.... and I want to play. Btw it's 6:45am and I've stayed up all night writing a research paper and keep getting distracted. Why did I type this whole thing out? What is wrong with me? I'm getting angsty. Pls don't upvote, I shouldn't even be here. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2opPTVP
"Stop teasing us Niantic. Give us the rest of those shiny pokemon so I can finally grind to get my hands on a pink Crobat" "Stop teasing us Niantic. Give us the rest of those shiny pokemon so I can finally grind to get my hands on a pink Crobat" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.