Ads Top

"Water event Lapras spawn patterns?"


#PokemonGO: While I was happy to see that this event has not been a repeat of the Valentine's event, with Porygon-empty biomes continuing to be Porygon-free, I've had no luck snagging a Lapras in this event. A couple of friends managed on the first day, but I've been frequenting those catch points to no avail. Trainers with better luck than I: are event Lapras more likely by water features? Do they show up at "rare spawn points?" Should I camp lures or buy some incense? I'm still playing several hours a day and would like to put it to the best use. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2n6nKSx
"Water event Lapras spawn patterns?" "Water event Lapras spawn patterns?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.