Ads Top

"You can spot a critical capture before you throw it (?)"


#PokemonGO: I had an interesting experience. Catching a Pokemon, I noticed that the Pokeball I was spinning (for a curve ball) gave off a particular white glow. Now, I thought maybe this was an SFX that I had never noticed before, but as it turns out, that throw ended up being a critical capture.So does anybody have any footage of a critical capture from the start of the encounter? We may be able to notice it. Also, it's worth noting that I started spinning the ball as soon as I put my thumb down. There's no guarantee that the light won't appear if someone's not doing the same. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2odKBO7
"You can spot a critical capture before you throw it (?)" "You can spot a critical capture before you throw it (?)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.