Ads Top

"Anyone else completely lost? ELI5 request"


#PokemonGO: Someone has to ask, so it might as well be me. I'm sure I'm not alone. Please can someone explain what's happening here? I've followed links, found island and lighthouse, logged in and seen the text, gone to mainland and found nothing. Someone else has found something in Russia (how?!). Lots of other posts I can't follow at all. Please can someone explain what we are looking for and how to look for it? Do we just look at random on the nest atlas (which I've never really used before since no players with miles of me)? How would we recognise 'it' if we found it?! Everyone else seems to think this is great but I'm just completely lost and, as I said, I'm sure I'm not alone. Please don't downvote because you think I am/ we are stupid, because if you've never done this sort of thing before it really isn't much fun at all (sorry to those who came up with the idea!), it's just confusing all round. Bamboozled and WTF just about sums it up.Edit: Thank you all for answers, which I have upvoted for thanks but won't reply to individually. Seems I wasn't quite as lost as I thought I was, just had no clue about finding things via css etc. so couldn't see how people were making any progress. Almost bedtime here in France (where alas spawns seem to be back to Pidgey, Rattata, Venonat Hoothoot, Sentret etc) so I'll bow out, keep up to speed with your research and just hope that dronpes et al are eventually found safe and sound somewhere! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2oLxIKB
"Anyone else completely lost? ELI5 request" "Anyone else completely lost? ELI5 request" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.