Ads Top

"Anyone else DEMOTIVATED to use incubators?"


#PokemonGO: Looking at the list of what's hatching from 2ks makes me feel like this event is a major cash grab. While there are some rare pokemon in eggs now, most of the ones I've gotten so far are... not. Growlithe? Rhyhorn? Shellder? I don't have much of a need for these any more. I've been using more lucky eggs for not just grinding but trying to make space (I'm capped >.< ), but feel like using my incubator on the 2ks isn't quite as good as using it on 10ks. The xp payout isn't terrible, but I feel like the rewards inside are disappointing, especially since I haven't seen even a yellow egg since the event started. Tyrogue, Larvitar, Lapras, and to an extent, Onix and Scyther are the only 'mon I have any remote interest in. I've been hoping for Mareeps but if they're only in 10k eggs, with the amount of 2ks I'm getting, it feels like a massive coin sink.Am I wrong? Am I missing something? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2oHNSrA
"Anyone else DEMOTIVATED to use incubators?" "Anyone else DEMOTIVATED to use incubators?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.