Ads Top

"Goodbye, old friend"


#PokemonGO: Dewgong.. you've always been one of my favorite Pokémon. I worked hard to finally get you. After all those countless races to get as many Seels as I could.. I finally did it. I had you. I was ecstatic. I sent pictures to all my friends who knew how much I wanted to have you. You weren't just a spot to fill in my Pokedex.. you were a friend. I want to apologize.. for accidentally transferring you. Maybe I was drunk. Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention. Whatever the reason may be, I hope you understand how sorry I am, and how much I miss you.I'm real bummed, guys. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2nZGyVR
"Goodbye, old friend" "Goodbye, old friend" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.