Ads Top

"Hey travelers, I found something interesting worth knowing"


#PokemonGO: I was sitting behind my computer when a donphan turned up on nearby (and a pinecone earlier) so I gut up and rushed to the pokéstop. This pokéstop is an amazing cluster spawn and there is another rare spawn (every hour) right next to it which is a pikachu nest. There's at least 3 pokemon on those pokéstops at all time, this time 6, never more. The pinecone showed up earlier and was still there when I left home but the donphan however was gone, quite the bummer since I've never seen a phanphy. But I kept going for the pinecone and I though to myself, the donphan spawned later and the pinecone is still there, so it is still there. I got there as fast as possible and jep, there it was. 8 pokemon of which 2 were donphan and pinecone.Out of this I can conclude a single pokéstop can only show 6 pokémon, I'm not too sure what gets prioritized as the donphan got replaced by spearow but it was the first one to appear on the map.Thank you for reading, I hope this isn't old news via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2nwRxF4
"Hey travelers, I found something interesting worth knowing" "Hey travelers, I found something interesting worth knowing" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.