Ads Top

"I happened to purchased 25 lucky eggs for the full price within hours of the event"


#PokemonGO: Just as the titles states I was a bit rattled when I found out after grinding for a few months saving enough coins for the big ol 25er of eggs that I could had just not collected that days worth of gym defence coins(10 coins)and I would have saved myself half of the coins.(Yah I play a lot, and I forgot there was an event and there might be deals associated with it, my B) but I figured since I've seen people here before say customer service does exist and isn't a made up thing I figured I'd try and get reimbursed. I sent an email out to them explaining my situation around 1130, had a response by 1140 agreeing with me and saying I'd have the proper coins in my account to make up for it. And sure enough at 1145 I had them sitting there waiting for more lucky egg goodness :) sorta surprised at how fast they helped me out and just wanted to share my experience with the people that nudged my actions into motion! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2od0RgW
"I happened to purchased 25 lucky eggs for the full price within hours of the event" "I happened to purchased 25 lucky eggs for the full price within hours of the event" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.