Ads Top

"Increasing the Value of Incubators: Hatching Shiny Pokemon?"


#PokemonGO: I find myself less and less willing to buy incubators in the shop. 18 of my last 20 hatches were disposable Pokémon (Sudowoodo, Pineco, Natu, Sandshrew, etc.) or Pokémon I really don't need. The remaining two were one Charmander and one Snorlax.The only thing I really want/need from eggs right now is Mareep, but I could also walk the one I have to get to the 100 candy I need. And I believe many lvl30+ trainers are where I am at now or approaching that stage quickly.That made me think that Niantic should be afraid of incubator sales falling off a cliff soon and to counter that they would have to create additional value for incubators. We know that all shiny Pokémon are ready to be introduced whenever someone at HQ pulls a lever, and they are supposed to (and likely will) be very rare in the wild. So what would be better to give eggs much better odds for shinies? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2nEB01a
"Increasing the Value of Incubators: Hatching Shiny Pokemon?" "Increasing the Value of Incubators: Hatching Shiny Pokemon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.