Ads Top

"[Story] So the spoofers have come to my neighborhood"


#PokemonGO: There are a couple gyms around where I live. I am team mystic and our neighborhood is mostly mystic controlled, but there is a lot of back and forth that occurs. This one post office is heavily contested and swiches teams dozens of times per day so it rarely gets passed lvl 7.I went to bed yesterday and it was a lvl 1 mystic gym, I woke up today to a lvl 10 instinct gym with 7 blisseys with names I always see together. Well I am not going to let this fly so I grab my phone and backup battery and start tearing it down. I was down to lvl 7 with around 23k prestigue. I close out heal my pokemon and click on the gym and it is now a lvl 10 gym with 2 empty slots and a ghastly. In the time I did 1 fight he prestigued against a 2800+ blissey added a 23cp ghastly and lvled back up to 10.Now I dont live in a very good neighborhood and looking around it was obvious that there werent 5-6 people all training this gym. I tried fighting it to knock out the ghastly, but after every fight it would lose 1000 prestigue and still say 50k/50k so it was impossible.So annoying that I wasted so much of my time and potions. Typing this on my phone sorry about any typos.TL:DR: spoofers took a gym and out prestigued my dmg against a blissey. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2o3KiHr
"[Story] So the spoofers have come to my neighborhood" "[Story] So the spoofers have come to my neighborhood" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:20 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.